Hot! Expats In Asia

ASIA SUB-FORUM FOR EXPATS LIVING AND WORKING THERE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by partridge
Im thinking of voting yes. I am a US citizen. The first question would be:

Whats up with changing the ACR/ICR to a plastic card? The deadline is now April and our local immigration has no idea on what to do. Anybody get the plastic card yet?

Then again...... I could ask this with a thread titled "US citizens in the Phils"

On the other hand, I think there are too many subforums now. I think I will say No.

You know sometimes locals have the best answers to expats problems. Except for these kinds

---------------------------
Case in point here.....has anyone helped out with this question?
If you are not contributing get out of the way. The folks at SB are doing a great service for all of us. Let them close the poll and the EXPATS will continue to operate as we always have....amongst ourselves. Mabuhay!

Babydamulag:
Whats up with changing the ACR/ICR to a plastic card? The deadline is now April and our local immigration has no idea on what to do. Anybody get the plastic card yet?
Aiyah! Can a moderator please move this post to the Philippines forum. :D

If you are quoting me do it right ...please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom