Hotel Cozumel Amenities & Extra services

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been a few years - it wasn't already in the room when I took my family but you could ask at the front desk and get one.

Also, you need to ask at checkin for the dive locker. They don't automatically assign you one.

You used to get one packet for in-room coffee, additional ones were a buck.

Cool, I'll ask for the dryer at check in. Just to dry my bangs in the afternoon so I don't look odd when they curl the wrong way!

Do we have to bring a lock for our dive locker?

Hmmm, only one packet per day? Seems I'll be raiding the maid cart or bribing one! :D

Thanks for the info! And if all else fails I run to Pans room and borrow his! Dryer that is.

I'll let you have my coffee if you raid mine :wink:

Raid your what? Maid Cart? Really? On top of all else you have to pack your bringing your maid outfit too? Awesome! This should be worth the trip!:shocked:

Cool, I'll ask for the dryer at check in. Just to dry my bangs in the afternoon so I don't look odd when they curl the wrong way!

Do we have to bring a lock for our dive locker?

Hmmm, only one packet per day? Seems I'll be raiding the maid cart or bribing one! :D

Thanks for the info! And if all else fails I run to Pans room and borrow his! Dryer that is.

They provided the lock when I was there. Me and a friend had a laugh about the $1 extra for a coffee packet. We're there on AI and it just seemed kinda chintzy in the scheme of things.

Raid your what? Maid Cart? Really? On top of all else you have to pack your bringing your maid outfit too? Awesome! This should be worth the trip!:shocked:

Get Pans a maid outfit too!!! Please wear them in front of the cam on Sat night!!!!! Nothing like a man in a short skirt!:shocked2:

What they really need is an option for a comfortable bed / pillow top addition. Last time I was there I really hated the beds.. I plan to hit up Mega and see if I can find a solution.. If not, then Playa..

Has anyone actually stayed here that can tell me if they do indeed have blow dryers in the rooms? I'd like to leave my small travel one at home. I'm really having difficulty packing all my dive gear AND my clothes into one 50 lb bag. Is it ok to show up at the group dinner in a bikini and sarong? Dang, ok one more top and pair of capris HAVE to fit!

Myra
You know that you are also allowed a roll-on and a personal bag (small backpack). I carry money, passport, meds, cameras, really important or fragile things in backpack and it never leaves my body. My reg, mask, dive computer, anything else I can get goes in my roll-on along with the first two days of clothes in case of delayed luggage.

I take so much more stuff than most, including my pony rig, that I just pay for a second bag anyway. A handheld, digital luggage scale is great for preventing airport surprises as they charge a lot for 51# bags. :mad:

I am suspicious of airline scales tho. I put my weights backpack in my roll-on and weighed it at 50# and some ounces. I am going to a nearby feedstore to weight it on their expensive scales, then I'm going to stop by the Lubbock airport and weigh it on each airline scale. This should be interesting.

They provided the lock when I was there. Me and a friend had a laugh about the $1 extra for a coffee packet. We're there on AI and it just seemed kinda chintzy in the scheme of things.

There's always free coffee in the restaurant. When I was there in March there was 2 packs of coffee in my room, not a very big pot though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom