"Hottest Gimp" award

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cat

Contributor
Reaction score
As you may have heard, there were a couple of skiing injuries over the weekend. Spectre and O-ring are hereby nominated for the dubious honour of being the "Hottest Gimp" on Scubaboard, with Spectre having a clear edge due to the extent of his injuries. :alright:

How about the winner gets to referee the jello twister game (seeing as injuries may prevent full participation)?

Here's to full and rapid healing, guys. :kissy:

Hmmmm, working hard tonite I see eh cat?

..he got it much worse than I did...I only had a minor fall (happens a lot...hehe). He got the full blown ski patrol ride down the mountain...very cool!

O-ring once bubbled...
He got the full blown ski patrol ride down the mountain...very cool!

... But then imagine the looks I was getting in the ER. Laying there in a blue spandex body suit with spiderweb designs all over it.

You just can't be cool in a spandex body suit... well, men can't that is.

Spectre once bubbled...

... But then imagine the looks I was getting in the ER. Laying there in a blue spandex body suit with spiderweb designs all over it.

Your just lucky you didn't get spotted by any little kids...

GASP! Spidy got hurt? No way...that can't happen...not to Spidy!!!!! :wacko:
You'd blow thier little worlds!:( How could you?

Yikes, sounds like a nasty fall...glad you're ok:)

Spectre once bubbled...

You just can't be cool in a spandex body suit... well, men can't that is.

Blue w/spiderwebs? Sounds interesting to say the least! Sorry to hear about your mishap! Did the nurses give you enough attention? Do you need someone to come up there and make it all better? :wink: :nurse: I guess this means Key Largo is out? ;-0

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

kjunheart once bubbled...

Blue w/spiderwebs? Sounds interesting to say the least! Sorry to hear about your mishap! Did the nurses give you enough attention? Do you need someone to come up there and make it all better? :wink: :nurse: I guess this means Key Largo is out? ;-0

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Hey I will still be at Key Largo.....sorry Spec. :)

Chad

That'll teach ya! Sliding down a frozen hill while standing on boards simply ain't safe :) Hope you feel better soonest.

Tom

kjunheart once bubbled...
Do you need someone to come up there and make it all better?

I was trying to talk the gang into heading out saturday night to do some hard core drinking, but they were to tired. One of my other friends blew his ACL but hadn't seen anyone until yesterday [he was able to hobble around saturday].

I kept telling 'em we needed to go out so I could use the sympathy card to find a sponge-bather! Showering sucks!

I guess this means Key Largo is out?

I'll have a better idea after my MRI to know the full extent, and after talking with some orthepedists [one of my friends in my dive club is an orthepedic surgeon, and we'll be having a long chat tomorrow night].

However I thought about it a little bit; and realized a couple things. I've already bought my airline ticket, I've already sent in my payments. And if I'm not diving come end of may I'm going to be going so stir crazy that I'm going to need to get away. So I'll definately be there bubble watching at least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom