Houdy, Howdy new Oahu friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish&beer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Navy Reserve in its great wisdom is sending me to Oahu for the next three months. Damm the luck! Well I'm hoping to meet new friends there to dive with. I plan on diving every chance I get (most weekends). If the Navy knew about my love to dive they might change their minds. I'll be arriving sometime after 06/18 and I would like to meet some of you nice Oahu folk.

Aloha and welcome to the board. I grew up just a few short miles away form you, Penryn.

Always like the navy guys. Especially when they are from home. In fact my father still works in the city hall in Roseville.

Hey it is great meeting you guys. Wildcard and Sharkbaithawaii its great you have roots from my hometown area. The world is not so big after all. mrjimboalaska I will take up your advice and look into joining the Sea Lancers club. It looks as if it is the answer. maybe we could hook up and blow some bubbles.

OH boy...they are all gonna come out of the woodwork now :D

Welcome to the O'hana, see you in a couple of weeks!

If my sinus infection ever goes away (2 months now) I can always dive weekends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom