How are the D Cards Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
... It was pretty embarassing the day I forgot my husband's name during an introduction. I went with admitting "I can't remember his name" instead of introducing him as "BooBoo Kitty" which was the only name I could remember at the time. (dork alert!)

Steve's definitely a dork, you can't hang around with someone in rabbit ears for as long as he has without being a dork LOL! The normal people make themselves scarce :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

That would go over great at the next NADA (inside car dealer talk) convention!

Announcer voice over PA system:

And now, direct from Somewhere, Ohio, the winner of a (insert stupid convention prize) is BooBooKitty!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: I've been cracking up to the point of tears!!

Dave

trucker girl:
Was this BooBoo Kitty thing before or after you were married...?

Ummm, it was last year. We were staying with my friends in Florida and my friend Dave was introducing us to his secretary and he said, "This is Amber and....." he puts his hand on my shoulder and says "Help me out here". I said, "I would but I can't remember his name either"

TCasa, he would kill me LOL! Hmmmm, where are the entry forms LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey RoyN and Merxlin.. Both of your cards are in the mail..
Those were the last two I had on order, so no one else, except you two, should be waiting on one. I know a couple other people in this area are going to be ordering in the next couple of weeks.. But, I have no more pending..

DaleHall:
Hey RoyN and Merxlin.. Both of your cards are in the mail..
Those were the last two I had on order, so no one else, except you two, should be waiting on one. I know a couple other people in this area are going to be ordering in the next couple of weeks.. But, I have no more pending..

(Sniffling and wiping tears away) Imagine my embarassment while in Roatan when someone asked if I was an official Dork Diver, or just a wannabe in a DD shirt? I had no card to prove it, so had to take the rubber chicken off my BC. It was so lonely down there without her.

Who do you file your plan with, the DDA(Dork Divers Administration)?

OH my gosh! That D-card that was mailed to me got me into the Point Lobos park in Carmel Bay. :11: Although the ranger was laughing, he marked the numbers and everything and believe it was my C-card. :rofl3:

It does look fairly official but I haven't been anywhere new to try it yet.

Back
Top Bottom