How are the D Cards Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
OH my gosh! That D-card that was mailed to me got me into the Point Lobos park in Carmel Bay. :11: Although the ranger was laughing, he marked the numbers and everything and believe it was my C-card. :rofl3:

LOL!!! :rofl3:
That's nuts!!!:dork2:

Glad you guys like them..

emcbride81:
Alright...what do I gotta do to get one...I gotta have one...I am trying to get on with a local sheffifs dept as a volunteer diver...I'll whip that out on em!

Goto the link in my signature.

Dave

No kool aid for us, we rather drink beer!

Dave

I sent out the last three cards that have been ordered this past week. Although two of the cards I sent out this week were to California, I'm almost positive they should be there now.. (Initials of the recipients are: CC, BF and RJC) Besides any of these three that might not have received theirs yet, there should be no one left waiting on their card.

Kool Aid refers to the DIR methodology, in the best possible way of course, not that there is anything wrong with DIR...

Mike

Back
Top Bottom