How Cool-Star Trek Wetsuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of you have earned your nerd pips! :shakehead:

In the original series, yellow was for command officers, blue for science & medical, red for engineering and security.

In the Next Generation series, red was command, yellow for engineering and security.

But these are still gross generalizations; Starfleet regularly changed uniforms and colors often from its inception in 2161 on into the 24th century.

However, that being said, these wetsuits definitely bear a resemblence closer to the original series designs. While nice, I would prefer to wait for the Next Gen series... :cool2:

scary thing is, I actually made us some of those for a star trek party long ago. (yes we're geeks and most of our friends are geeks.) In lycra so probably would have made decent dive skins. Don't know if I'd have the nerve...

Nice.

LOL! Love 'em. Would have to get the gold one. I've always related to Captain James Tiberius Kirk. Him being a talented gambler, captain of a starship, and a ladies man and I'm none of those. LOL.....

You may not be able to hear the fish laughing at you when you wear one of those, but you will definitely hear everyone on the boat laughing at you. Best not to put that on til the very last minute.

I've been told some of my Waterproof brand wetsuits make me look like a 'Power Ranger'....:D

I've been told some of my Waterproof brand wetsuits make me look like a 'Power Ranger'....:D

:worthless:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom