How did Santa treat you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Made out like a spoiled 3 year old this year! Helps that everyone knows that im a diver i guess. Got some new SP split fins, gloves, dive knife, aweome SP gear bag, and some contibutions to my Cozumel trip in Feb. Had a great Chistmas. Hope everyone elses was just as blessed!

Well, I did get myself another Worthington Steel HP100, new for only $255 ... At that price, It's sorta like Santa giving it to me :D

Scuba Santa was nice to me... He brought me a dive light, dive boots, and an Akona equipment bag. Cant wait to use them!

Santa had already bought me dry suit earlier this year and wasn't supposed to be getting me anything else this year but, lo and behold, Christmas morning there was a new dive computer and knife under the tree.

Last edited:
Santa brought me two new NiMH batteries for my Sartek HID, just in time for a cave diving trip! He also brought me a Springfield Arms 9mm XD, but that's another forum! :wink:

Santa brought my buddy a Peterbuilt inline reg tool and a new tank equalizer whip.

We too decided to make sure the kids had a great Christmas, my wife and I did not purchase any gifts for each other. Thanks to my Aunt for sending me a nice Christmas card, I was able to purchase the last major piece of diving equipment that I needed: Edge stealth BCD (Best bang for the Buck). Now all I need is air and clear water.

I got cash towards a much needed new wetsuit from Mom and an interesting dive book (50 Places to Dive Before You Die) from my nephew. Of course the greatest gift I received this Christmas was being together with Mom, my two sisters and some of my nieces and nephews (two of which are divers!). Nothing comes close to that!

Spring straps for my Rocket Fins from the Mrs and a slap strap with a pic of a Hammerhead on it from the little one.
What an awesome x-mas.

A Mares Vector Origin BC to use for class in the pool, a $100.00 gift certificate for my LDS, a subscription to Wreck Diving magazine.

My excellent husband got me the "pig-sticker" Tusa knife i've always wanted, so I can strap it to my my thigh, and feel like a real Bond Girl. Bungee straps for my yum-yum-yellow Force Fins. AND....We're going to Roatan in Feb.
He is the best dive buddy and husband around. Sometimes it pays to be REALLY NAUGHTY!!:jb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom