How did Santa treat you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some clothes, a carryon suitcase (can be useful for scuba trips i guess), and a The Who ultimate collection CD. My girlfriend and I are leaving for Savannah then Key West tomorrow for a week so I hope to pick up some stuff at the numerous shops in the keys and maybe gather info on bp/w's.

Thank you, TheAlmightyHubbard, for your service.

Scuba Claus was really good to me - I got the new SeaLife DC800 (to replace my flooded DC600). Can't wait to use it!

I got a clock to hang on our wall..and, um, a pair of boxers, and...um...a sweater and a shirt....and...let's see....a book.

Santa was extra good to me. Of course, I was extra good this year. I got a Scubapro 5/4 everflex suit with 7/3 everflex hood, an outdoor propane cooker with pot (look out crawfish and shrimp) and the book "Diving into Darkness.

I got ice... and a lot of it... which, if I'd already gone through the Ice Diving Class, would be cool... but I haven't... so that kinda' screws up the possibility of a New Year's Day dive at a local lake because I think, even with the temporary gift of 2 days where the temps are going to hit 50... there just ain't no way the ice is gonna' melt off enough to give us some open water...

Now... with any luck this ice thing will hang on (except for on the roads)... into Feb enough for us to ACTUALLY *do* the Ice Diving Class... hopefully on another fluke 50 degree day... but I'm not bettin' on this.

Santa seems to have a perverse sense of humor... or maybe it was the occasional short fill's I've done over the past year come back to haunt me... hummm.....

... on the other hand... it beat the heck out of getting mortared... hope it was nothing more than a rude inconvience for ya'...

Two pails of Sodasorb HP 4-8.

A book purchased by my wife when she was in the U.K. in May:

Early Divers: Underwater Adventures in the17th and 18th Centuries
by Zelide Cowan

Talk about appreciating how easy we have it now . . .

-Bryan

Man o'man, here I thought I was on the naughty list this year and lo' and behold I was on the nice list with stars next to my name!

I scored BIG on Santas scuba presents! Mares Volos, Tilos mask, Datamax comp with compass and QD, Ti dive knife, Mares V42 metal reg, UK C8 dive light, 2 complete dive suits (a 3mil and 7mil) and a trip to the Keys (Islamorada) next month to go and play with all my new toys.:D:eyebrow:

My girl SailingK8 got certified last weekend with her open water test done next month in the Keys and some basic dive gear. :wink: and she got a new Yamaha WR250X for the non scuba part of the presents.

On the non scuba list I received a new fishing pole, some Sidi riding boots, and new sweat shirts with my company logo embroidered on them!:D

Back
Top Bottom