How did Santa treat you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t know what I did to deserve it but I got a Zeagle Ranger LTD BC to replace my old old old/used Zeagle bc and a lobster snare. I am using the BC tomorrow in Venice!!

My Santa is new at the scuba thing so Santa gave me 300$ cash so I couls spend at my LDS. Since I am going to take my pool classes in March, I just went out today to get my dive boots (its what i needed to complete my basic start up for the course) The rest of the $$ will have to wait to be spent because I dont know what else to get at the moment.
Non Scuba, my Kitchen Aid mixer I have been wanting, chocolate, spa stuff, new plates, and a few small items..

Looking at Fender Strats.....

I got a new Oceanic mask and a book 50 Places to Dive Before You Die. My daughter scored really big thanks to santa dad. She got a 3/2 mm wetsuit, a Tusa regulator/octo set and an Aeris XR-1 console/SPG/compass/computer.

Dive related - Two new AL80's and a backordered Oceanic Pioneer mask.
The rest - various tools and hunting related gear
The best - a plane ride to Olympia Washington and being awakened this morning by a some little grandmunchkins.
The blessing - taking all of this for granted. This was the first year in known history that the people of Iraq were allowed to publicly celebrate Christmas.
Merry Christmas all.

I got ice... and a lot of it... which, if I'd already gone through the Ice Diving Class, would be cool... but I haven't... so that kinda' screws up the possibility of a New Year's Day dive at a local lake because I think, even with the temporary gift of 2 days where the temps are going to hit 50... there just ain't no way the ice is gonna' melt off enough to give us some open water...

Now... with any luck this ice thing will hang on (except for on the roads)... into Feb enough for us to ACTUALLY *do* the Ice Diving Class... hopefully on another fluke 50 degree day... but I'm not bettin' on this.

Santa seems to have a perverse sense of humor... or maybe it was the occasional short fill's I've done over the past year come back to haunt me... hummm.....

... on the other hand... it beat the heck out of getting mortared... hope it was nothing more than a rude inconvience for ya'...

:rofl3:I'm in the same boat as you. I got some Dive Rite primaloft undergarments but all the local lakes are froze over. I think I will take the ice diving class in Feb.

Santa was great - he convinced Alaska Airlines to operate flights into snowy Seattle on Christmas morning. Hubby and I got to see his family and my brother (whose flight didn't operate out of Seattle a couple days before).

He convinced hubby's family to do a family vacation in Hawaii in June, so we will be going a week early and diving our butts off!

And he convinced the wonderful PNW divers to take me out diving (and set me up with some borrowed gear) while we're in the area - going tomorrow morning and can't wait! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom