How Diving Affects Your Health by DAN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The stress, diving causes on your heart! Did you read the article? I know any exercise like scuba makes your heart work harder obviously, but the way they described it makes it seem worst. Not that it's going to make me stop diving. With over 2000 logged dives I guess I must be ok. I just turned 45... So the article made me feel old for scuba.

The stress, diving causes on your heart! Did you read the article? I know any exercise like scuba makes your heart work harder obviously, but the way they described it makes it seem worst. Not that it's going to make me stop diving. With over 2000 logged dives I guess I must be ok. I just turned 45... So the article made me feel old for scuba.

There was nothing new in that article. If you want to worry about something, you have a much greater chance of getting hit by some a**hole driving to your next dive site.

Being 69.5 the article reminded me that I am not 45 any more and to go ahead and dive but not push it physically.

My Dad did not dive and by my age he had had his second open heart surgery. So that proves it is good for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom