How do I charge a Cootoo battery?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

get it off of the computer USB port and onto a wall charger to get some power into it quickly, the computer USB ports are painfully slow at charging and if you have a 2a wall usb plug for something like a new big smartphone or ipad or something that cootwo will appreciate it greatly

yep, computer USB ports do not have high current capability (some do, but they are marked/rare) .. use at least a 1 amp output (1000Ma) phone charger for better charging

Thanks. They have a number of videos but nothing basic about charging and turning on. ....

To charge:
insert one side of USB cable into the unit and the other side into a USB charger.
If the battery is very dead, it could take a very long time to re-charge it. (several hours)

To turn-on the unit.
Push the button :)

To charge:
insert one side of USB cable into the unit and the other side into a USB charger.
If the battery is very dead, it could take a very long time to re-charge it. (several hours)

To turn-on the unit.
Push the button :)
Thanks, but I did get that done. Used it to test all tanks on my trip to Cozumel last week, and it worked great.
t0226.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom