How do I find a job as a new PADI Instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I woudn't
Hey, maybe an IDC student asked them this exact question... and after an obligatory all-hands brainstorming and googling session they concluded they have no idea.

If a CD has no idea how to find work as an instructor they have no right conducting IDC's. It's like an OWSI not knowing how to put their equipment together.

If a CD has no idea how to find work as an instructor they have no right conducting IDC's. It's like an OWSI not knowing how to put their equipment together.
Great idea! Perhaps the next thread from IDCBali will be called "How do I assemble a SCUBA kit? Any suggestions?"

Froom the IDCBali Website:
"Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals."
:snap:

I am asking that one Just for sharing information each other. as dive center also I need another opinion from world wide right. am I wrong asking that question?

I am asking that one Just for sharing information each other. as dive center also I need another opinion from world wide right. am I wrong asking that question?

You would be more credible in stating first "this is what we teach our students" and asking how it may be improved upon. Though to me, finding a job as an instructor is just like finding a job in any field. There's some legwork and networking involved. I would never expect a job to fall on my lap. I have to go get it.

yes, you are wrong.
This board is for discussion, yet you just copy and paste texts from your diveshop's website.
Some of that information is even.......not correct. Instead of participating in the discussion, you just ignore everybody and start a new thread. Ergo: advertisement.

Shenanigans.

Disingenuous and insulting shenanigans.

You make yourself, and your IDC program, look awful.

Please don't treat people like they're stupid.

You need to stop holding back and let people know how you really feel. He will never learn unless you tell him straight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom