How do I post a video and are there size restrictions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I would like to post a video but the site will not allow me to upload. Are there file size restrictions for videos? I could not find them even with a search.

Thanks

Yes and they're pretty tiny since the PhotoGallery is where they'd have to be stored.

Capture.jpg

It's a better idea to link to your video on Youtube, Vimeo or Facebook etc. if it's stored there.

The icon in the toolbar that looks like a filmstrip will let you link to them - just type in the URL. All the supported formats are listed.

Capture.jpg

Thanks everyone, I will try that.

---------- Post added August 31st, 2015 at 03:07 PM ----------

My video is on facebook. I pasted the link into my post as suggested, but when I click on the link I get directed to some sort of firewall site that does not allow the link to function. I posted in the Florida Diving forum under the thread "Goliath Action off of Boynton" if anyone wants to see what happens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom