How long have u been diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Started about a year and a half ago. Not planning on ever stopping either! Well, not on purpose anyway!

but I have got 36. First cert, if you want to call it that, from New England Divers back in 1966 when they were still on water St.

I have a whopping 14 logged dives.. unfortunately weather conditions prevented me from diving this past weekend in Fla :(

Hopefully will be able to do some local diving soon! soon as I find a dive buddy that doesn't mind a novice diver :)

Happy Diving :wave:

You do have long. jump in and dive, dive, dive.

Rich :mean:

I started diving in 1983, although I didn't get certified until 1984.

Dennis,

I offered to teach you 2 years before that.

Wow, a couple million dives? Let me know when you get there. By my calculations, averaging 2 dives every day of every month of every year, it would take you 2,739 years to get to 2,000,000 dives. By doing 10 dives a day, it would take you 548 years. By doing 25 dives per day, it would take 219 years. The way I see it, being only 14, healthy and by keeping healthy from doing 60 dives every day of your life, you would reach your 2 millionth dive by your 105th birthday. So drop out of school RIGHT NOW and get diving. You've got 60 dives scheduled for today! :D

-Mike

PS: just kidding, don't drop out of 'skool' I've just got some time to waste at work today.:)

Back
Top Bottom