How long, O Lord...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saying

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was 'sposed to head down to High Springs for Intro class next weekend.

Not looking good.

And that pisses me off.

Hurricanes are stupid.

(Of course, I don't have all that much *****ing room, considering some people are going to spend potentially years arguing with insurance companies and getting to rebuilding their lives after this summer, whereas I've just got to find a way to cope with the slight inconvenience of having to put off a class I wanted to take a few weeks or so... but I'm just saying.)

Whine and Cheeze or Cave Diving forums best for this?? I have the same feeling as you, except we were in the middle of the last couple - and probably this weekend's hurricane too. The 'cane's stopped us from training when we were able to and also has shut enough springs and messed up the viz on both coasts - so much aggrovation to make you wonder if you shouldnt just jump in a puddle in the middle of the street!

It will be over soon though and we can get back to our regularly scheduled diving (be it cave, cavern or shore/boat). BTW, the path of the storm looks to be passing over the head of the Santa Fe up in Baker and Clay counties, so that should send some more nasty water down to Ginnie - sorry to break it to you.

I've got $5 that says you hang out with "The Dive Shop" in Fairfax.. :D

O-ring:
I've got $5 that says you hang out with "The Dive Shop" in Fairfax.. :D

Yep. Far more than my new wife is comfortable with.

saying:
Yep. Far more than my new wife is comfortable with.
Hmm...wonder how I knew that.. :wink:

Who was your instructor supposed to be?

O-ring:
Hmm...wonder how I knew that.. :wink:

Who was your instructor supposed to be?

Matt... He's still doing it, though it may be a couple of weeks late now.

Who dis?

saying:
Matt... He's still doing it, though it may be a couple of weeks late now.

Who dis?
Nobody you guys know.. You guys still diving 21/35 on the Lowrance or whatever? LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom