• 100-200

Votes: 66 21.0%
  • 200-400

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • 400+

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

41 dives this year. All local diving. I'm hoping to change that in 2012.

I had 109 dives for this year. Unfortunately, a below than average year for me in terms of both numbers and diversity as I only made it out of the country twice. Here's to changing that in 2012!

Ummmm, only eight. :depressed: Had to work A LOT! (not complaining!), Had all three of my charters on Lake Michigan cancelled due to sea conditions, dive buddy busy when I was available and I was busy when he was available. While I did not get to dive a lot, I enjoyed everyone of them immensely! Hopefully 2012 will be better.

I am at 149 for 2011. 139hrs 17min total dive time. Max depth 176. Longest dive in 2011 is 104min.

Not the most I've done in a year. I didn't dive at all in Nov and only three dives this month.

I was over 400 this year, living the dream!! Living in the Philippines running a small business doing what I love. I think this is about the max I can do and still stay organized :)

36 way down from the 200 the year before....but I do have a wonderful baby girl :wink:

103 Sofar for 2011!! Hope to add a handful more before the end!

JohnnyO
------------
"What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom