How many hobbies do you have, other than diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had several motorcycles, but they weren't hobbies. They were transportation.
My hobbies, other than diving are reading about diving, writing about diving and working on my underwater photos.

I've been into astronomy for several years longer than I've been diving. I have a nice 10" Meade telescope and have done astronomy presentations to a few groups over the years. I love looking at all there is to see in the night sky and sharing it with others.

But the astronomy has taken a back seat to the diving now. I do need to get the old scope out and see if everything is still there.:D

Mine are reading and shooting. The latter is now done in the off diving season. I read primarily history.

I use to spend time surfing and playing golf, now I use all that time diving!

That makes a track day sound inexpensive. :giggle: Congrats. What do you ride? The bike, I mean........:rofl3:

Big bikes - Yamaha R6 and Triumph Speed Triple
Minis - Honda XR100 and Honda RS125 GP bike (thinkin about maybe getting a Grom or 150R to race though)

Crashes are frequent in mini racing so I'm trying to resist the urge to get one of those big fancy 450 SMs.

ive dropped at least 5 other hobbies (yeah spend waaaaay too much money on them ) gun collecting , historic item collecting and martial arts were the last ones to go , car collecting was the most costly (obviously )....still have 3 American muscle cars was up to 7 at one time

Big bikes - Yamaha R6 and Triumph Speed Triple
Minis - Honda XR100 and Honda RS125 GP bike (thinkin about maybe getting a Grom or 150R to race though)

Crashes are frequent in mini racing so I'm trying to resist the urge to get one of those big fancy 450 SMs.

Sweet bikes, especially the Yamaha. I'm a sucker for sport. I would have loved one, but I couldn't get over how uncomfortable they are, especially because I'm a lot smaller than the average guy riding these so I ended up with a Kawasaki ZX6R. My first bike was a Honda CBR500R, which I am considering selling soon. He is getting shafted and forgotten about since the Kawi came in the picture.

Where do you guys find the time and money to do so many hobbies? I can't even keep up with just 2!

The tugboat is my salary and the ship are my hobbies. :wink: :giggle:

a80b7e5bf4455bc1c97b13c935303b28.jpg

Sweet bikes, especially the Yamaha. I'm a sucker for sport. I would have loved one, but I couldn't get over how uncomfortable they are, especially because I'm a lot smaller than the average guy riding these so I ended up with a Kawasaki ZX6R. My first bike was a Honda CBR500R, which I am considering selling soon. He is getting shafted and forgotten about since the Kawi came in the picture.

The tugboat is my salary and the ship are my hobbies. :wink: :giggle:

View attachment 536073

Oh, boy! Atta girl!

Back
Top Bottom