How many online forum group members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is why friends don't let friends install their own lightbulbs.

No TLDR posters?

So then, should I go ahead and get my Lightmaster certification just for the skills training, even if I don't plan to teach light bulb changing in the future?

It isn’t ‘lightbulb’ or ‘light bulb’, but ‘light-bulb’.
Po-tay-toh, po-tah-to. To-may-to, to-mah-to.

Besides, English isn't my first language. Neither AE nor BE.

So then, should I go ahead and get my Lightmaster certification just for the skills training, even if I don't plan to teach light bulb changing in the future?

I would, but first you will have to choose your agency. LED, CFL, or Tungsten. Or something really old and obscure out of L.A. County. Keep copies of all your paperwork, just in case they have a fire and lose your originals.

I would, but first you will have to choose your agency. LED, CFL, or Tungsten. Or something really old and obscure out of L.A. County. Keep copies of all your paperwork, just in case they have a fire and lose your originals.
Lightmaster training (and certification) has been incorporated into the Jedi Advanced course as per April 2018. Unfortunately that training is currently not offered on this planet.

Nothing wrong with a Cree

Of course, I could always pursue Vintage, and focus on gas lamp lighting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom