How many people from SO/CAL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wondering how many people are from Southern California. I'm in Newport Beach and dive in Laguna and Santa Barbra.....

anyone???

After lurking for some time, I am new to the board. I am from the LA area and mainly dive from Laguna to the Channel Islands.

Wheezy and Kelpermaid.

I am in the Arcadia area of LA. Do my thing off Catalina and Laguna mainly. Planning on going to San Diego later this year, hopefully to hook up with Mario to dive the Yukon (right Mario?) and also to Monterey and MAYBE get Joewr to come out of his shell.

Well check it out... great dive shop with a great club in Laguna... Laguna Sea Sports.. place has been around since the 60's....

Worth checking out as they have a club which is only $35 a year and they do weekly dives and special events and trips..

Well, unfortunately work is pretty binding right now... it's a tough market and not easy to make money in my line of work.. but soon ... very very soon..

:D

Wheezy,
I live in Ventura and dive the local boats out of Ventura Harbor.
Neil

I'm willing, need to know when though. I actually don't have an "off" day from work til 9/9, BUT my arm can be twisted real easy.

I just got back about an hour ago from a 3 dive day on the west end of Catalina. Eagle's Nest, Parson's Landing and Black Rock. I'm ready to go back.

I've seen them at the Italian Gardens dive site, and they are impressive. I blew a great photo opportunity beacause I was so blown away! Definitely bigger than me.

got certified at Orange Coast College in 72-73 ... SoCAl diving is awesome so wehen you dive please regale me with trip reports.

Have dove SAn Clemente.Catalina, and Anacapa Islands as well as Corona del Mar and Laguna from shore.

Have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom