How many Scouts and Scouters are on ScubaBoard (Boy Scouts)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My husband and I are Boy Scout leaders in Columbus Ga (Troop 98) and our 14 year old son is a Life Scout - the three of us became OW certified last year and look forward to fun and interesting dives for many years to come.

Eagle Scout Class of 99
OA member lodge 9
Troop 53

Troop 37
Echockotee Lodge-200
Southern Region Venturing Youth Cabinet
and EAGLE CLASS OF 2009 BABY!

I've been an Eagle scout for over a decade and was first introduced to diving at the National Jamboree. I never really got into diving till I moved to southern California though.

Our troop did a live a board Blackbeard scuba cruise in the Bahamas last year and the scouts loved it. I did 17 dives and could have done more if the weather had cooperated. We won a lottery slot for the Seabase live a board in 2010 but our scouts voted to go back to Blackbeards. Since our trip, they have started up a program just for scouts and reduced their already reasonable price.

I am sitting here in the Boy Scout booth for I-Cast in Orlando.

We still need a lot of help for next year's Jamboree! PM me if you want to help with the Fishing Hole!

I am an Eagle Scout (1996), all Eagle Palms. I kept earning merit badges after I made Eagle.
Katahdin Area Council, Maine Troop 171.
Order of the Arrow, Vigil.

I started in Cubbies in Virginia (Tidewater Council). There were no Tigers back then.
I have been camping when it was 40 below zero. It was fun. No mosquitos.
National Jamboree once.

I did not realize a SCUBA program existed in BSA until a little while ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom