How old were you when you started diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just out of curiosity. Also wondering if I'm joining later to the game then most people!? (I'm 27)

Man, you too old---lol.........Nah, probably just perfect...I was 32

40! I was on a trip to the Keys for my 40th B-day (in October)...! went snorkeling and decided I wanted to learn to dive, Did my courses the following summer, and was certified that September in time to go back to the Keys in October and do some MORE diving!

38 (last year) ... wish I had discovered this earlier, but should have plenty of time left to enjoy it =)

I got my first certification at the young age of 36.. I didn't know that diving was option with the 'big blue' so far away! I am Glad I found out differently! :)

Got certified at 48. I've done all but 19 of my 226 dives after 50. Wish I would have started 30 years sooner but I still figure I'll get to 1000 dives.

started when I was 14, 26 now. Took some time off for some stupid reason and now in the past year im starting to dive at least once a week.

I taught myself how to dive at the tender young age of 21 when I was young and indestructible. I didn't get certified until I was 51. In the interim, I learned how to fly, ski, and sail. Now I'm 60 with four expensive hobbies. Hope to have plenty more dives left in me.

Back
Top Bottom