How should the booties fit the FF?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In firefox, you can also drag and drop an image file into the post. Probably other browsers too, but I haven't tried.

IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_2490.JPG
IMG_2502.JPG
IMG_2495.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

the middle pair has no size indication... are they Original Large??

The comfort instep might be the way to go here I think.
Thanks for the advise. :) I was concern my foot will hurt as I have the bone on the top of my foot protruding. Plus my fins has started to show signs of fatigue..... and the tan delta ones I have are a bit stiff for my liking... and those fins in the photo with 'no size' indication are really old....
:drunks:

Thanks for the advise. :) I was concern my foot will hurt as I have the bone on the top of my foot protruding. Plus my fins has started to show signs of fatigue..... and the tan delta ones I have are a bit stiff for my liking... and those fins in the photo with 'no size' indication are really old....
:drunks:
The comfort instep will definitely cushion the top if your foot.

Marie, my wife likes the orginial and I use the Pro. Due to higher cost each year we no longer can distribute. Had so many distributors around the world, over 600 dealers here in America..sad, but that is life when you choose to make the best fins out of very expensive Poly-urethane. I think the comfort instep might help in sizing. Other Scuba Board memeber might be helpful also in answering your questions..... best, Bob
Hello Bob

I have decided to get a new pair of originals. Possibly in M/L Is there any chance u can make them with the hole on the TOP like the new flying force fins ?

Pls advise if I should email you directly for the order. Thank you.

Hello Bob

I have decided to get a new pair of originals. Possibly in M/L Is there any chance u can make them with the hole on the TOP like the new flying force fins ?

Pls advise if I should email you directly for the order. Thank you.
Sorry, sold our commerical building, no work shop. Have you thought about Jet fins ?

I have a pair..they are TOO heavy...
will we be able to buy the original ones still?
ADEX is in Singapore soon next month will I be able to buy it from any distributor?

I have a pair..they are TOO heavy...
will we be able to buy the original ones still?
ADEX is in Singapore soon next month will I be able to buy it from any distributor?

Meimei, call Bob or Suzanne at their biz. They answer the phone. SB is not the appropriate forum for a conversation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom