How to be popular on the dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bring Tootsie Pops for the dive. I start off with 100 and end the week with none...this cures all mistakes I may make and keeps the cattle happy:)

edit....box of a 100 on Amazon for $12:acclaim:

We used to bring the mega-sized Chunky's until that whole peanut allergy thing got out of hand, and then simply quit.

Made us popular with a select group of individuals for a while, though.

Jolly Ranchers are also a crowd pleaser.
I have been won over by: fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter filled pretzels and cheddar sun chips

i always bring a big bag of gorp on the boat to share. also, i usually bring a windbreaker or keffiyeh in my drybag in case it gets chilly. I don't get chilly but invariably someone on the boat does.

Great idea on the tootsie pops.

I always try and bring fruit or snacks for the DM and Captain, along with anyone else that may want a little something during the surface interval. I'm a coconut water junkie and will usually bring several to share as well. If you freeze them, by the time the surface interval rolls around, they are perfect. The stuff is amazing for cramps and stupid cheap in Mexico. Finally, we discovered candied dried ginger last year and it is a miracle cure for a queasy stomach. When people start turning green if it is a little choppy, I have not had anyone say it didnt work...other than our DM that wanted to try it and tossed a large piece in his mouth all at once...

Santa brought me a Perdix AI for Christmas so we will see if it make me one of the cool kids on the boat now. It's supposed to make you 40 pounds lighter and funnier, reduce your air consumption to that of a 10 year old girl,give you abs like a fitness model, make you an accomplished cave diver, and also make you 20 years younger depending on what you gradient factors are set at and if you are running Buhlman deco algorithms. We will see...still waiting on the weight loss and abs...

Safe travels,
Jay

@jawfarmlaw

don’t forget the extension Nitrox will afford you too!

Santa brought me a Perdix AI for Christmas so we will see if it make me one of the cool kids on the boat now. It's supposed to make you 40 pounds lighter and funnier, reduce your air consumption to that of a 10 year old girl,give you abs like a fitness model, make you an accomplished cave diver, and also make you 20 years younger depending on what you gradient factors are set at and if you are running Buhlman deco algorithms. We will see...still waiting on the weight loss and abs...

Safe travels,
Jay

Jay, this is ScubaBoard. You really should knock off the sense of humor cr@p and get back to important content like petty bickering and polemic arguments.

But while I have your attention, if I rub my heels with my Perdix will it gently smooth out the rough spots?

Had me with:
The art of a good blow job

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom