how to dive with non-DIR divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Onfloat has the DIR "I don't preach but you are free to admire my diving" down.
(So...are you saying if you had more DIR divers, you would dump me in a second? lol...thought so.) Oh..now I am hurt.

TSandm told me she won't dive with me either...but she gave me her husband Peter. :D

The rumor mill has it DiverDennis is dabbling in the dark side. I think his plan is to argue the other side and then show up somewhere at a DIR cult dive, all black and stealth and wow everyone with his diving.

Actually Catherine I'm in the Solo Diver cult but I like the stealth look of all black...:D

I am going to continue my Tech training because I have learned a great deal from the courses so far that has made any type of diving I do better. I will still dive with any type of diver I might encounter, even you my dear...:D

Heck, you would even dive with me, well come to think of it you were working on your solo diving skills :D

I dived WITH a DIR diver this weekend. Interesting...

I dived WITH a DIR diver this weekend. Interesting...

Okay, you can't leave it there!

TSandM:
Okay, you can't leave it there!
that is what women do, they kill you with suspense.

Carribeandiver:
that is what women do, they kill you with suspense.
... if you're lucky ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

He was like, right there next to me the whole time, none of this "same ocean buddy" stuff..(we were at Ginnie Springs! :rofl3:). He was concerned about photos because I still have some pink on my gear, but in the end complimented me on my skills. :)
Thanks buddy! Will dive with ya again.. you know you have a couch, and would love to be your buddy on some shore dives.. I promise the H will not wash off! :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom