how to identify original and pro model without the label

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes Mike,,kind of sad. Our cost of goods went up and up. Force fin is still worth every penny. Our Penn plant is unreal and just made 69 pairs for our Germany distributor Thomas, last week. We still have a office here in SB, but sold our big commerical building and helped 12 staff find new jobs. Who knows ? Working on a bigger issue clean drinking water. Susanne is doing well and helps FF customers each day along with my assistant Robert Flores. Thanks for all you do God Bless you Mike
Would that be Thomas K.A. Kleemann at DTUAG? I cannot seem to get on their website. :(

Thank you!
Next time I swing by Knoxville, I'll give you a holler and we can jump in Loch Low Minn! :) There is a Russian fellar that owns it now. Seems like a good guy.
Blessings!
m

Sasha, who now owns Lock Low Minn, is a good friend. Worked for us for awhile a few years ago.

Sold most of my cold water gear. I would have to borrow a BCD/BPW to dive the quarry - most of my gear is now down on St Croix (except 1 Reg set and I do have my Pros); might be able to find a 5 mil wet suit in the attic :D. But I would enjoy diving with you if you make it to Knoxville.

Sasha, who now owns Lock Low Minn, is a good friend. Worked for us for awhile a few years ago.

Sold most of my cold water gear. I would have to borrow a BCD/BPW to dive the quarry - most of my gear is now down on St Croix (except 1 Reg set and I do have my Pros); might be able to find a 5 mil wet suit in the attic :D. But I would enjoy diving with you if you make it to Knoxville.
Great to hear that you know him (Alexander). Last time I was there I think that he had just purchased it. I was able to give him some good tips. He was surprised when I addressed him in Russian. At first he seemed pretty suspicious, but he eventually relaxed and we hit it off. I hope that he makes a go of it!
m

Back
Top Bottom