How to prepare for your PADI Instructor Development Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IDCBali

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
IDC Internship Bali - IDC Bali

In the world of scuba diving, the PADI Instructor Development Course, commonly referred to as IDC, is something you need to prepare for thoroughly if you expect to pass. In order to do so, you will need to commit yourself 100% to the training. Before you can even get into the PADI Instructor class, you need to be a Divemaster, which means you took the PADI Divemaster course or a similar one with another scuba organization. During this course, you will have learned about becoming a good dive leader as well as studied lots of theories thus passing your Divemaster exam.

PADI Divemaster Knowledge and Review
When it comes to taking the instructor development course examination, the same criteria as your Divemaster course is used, and you will need to show that you can carry out all 24 skills in demonstration quality. Simply put, your PADI Divemaster knowledge and skills will come in very handy during this course so make sure to brush up on it.

PADI-IDC-bali-class-sessions--1024x429.jpg

When it comes to the instructor course itself, it is important that you have all the latest versions of PADI materials as well as an up-to-date Instructor Manual with the latest quarterly training bulletins. It’s also advised that you read through the PADI Training Bulletins from the last few years in order to know exactly what is going on. As you revisit the theories you learned in your Divemaster course, make sure to practice these skills in the swimming pool once again in order to reach top-notch level. Continue practicing over and over again so you can achieve the highest scores of 4 or 5. Come well-prepared and you can be sure that your IDC exam in Bali will turn out to be fun and may even be a walk in the park.

What does preparation of PADI IDC look like?
The IDC Bali preparation course takes five days. Within those five days, you will review the subjects that will be covered in the exams. These subjects include dive equipment, decompression theory, E-RPDML, physics, environment, and skills, as well as physiology. Additionally, you will go over the 24 skills of the Divemaster course and will be required to complete the skill circuit in a pool of confined water. If you need to improve on any skills, you will be advised. One important thing to note is that dive theory is not taught during the IDC itself as you are expected to attend the preparation course already equipped with this knowledge. During the IDC preparation, a check-up will be done and you will have an opportunity to review your wrong answers.

instructor-training-1024x683-1024x356.jpg

I only give you information guys. this is not Spam...Thank you

It's spam that isn't worth responding to since the OP never replies.
i am sorry about the bite link inside the article.. I put that one to make you easier find related blog...

It's spam that isn't worth responding to since the OP never replies.
I am so sorry. I just want to share the information. this is not spam.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom