HowardE and John Chatterton on Curse of Oak Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The hole was followed by a fitting and length of hose with holes for even distribution throughout the suit. It's not a new invention.

DIR? That's funny. We don't play that game.

Yeah, the DIR comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. I'm not very DIR myself.
I've seen the dry suits with hot water circulation but I would have never thought of doing that with a wetsuit. It sure sounds better than pouring a thermos of hot water in my suit just before the dive and periodically rewarming it during the dive by peeing. I'm envious

So I was stretched out the other day with the cat in my lap and couldn't reach the remote. I'd seen them hunting shows for for Ghosts, Yeti's and Virgins at UCLA, and I watched the Ancient Aliens stuff, but then the Oak Island thing came on. I'd read about it in the 1950's and it ignited a similar vein of interest in extreme travel.

I didn't know that the show was a 1 year later rebroadcast, but I damn near fell off the Lazy Boy there when I saw Howard (and that fello they referred to as Chatterton).

I assume you get residuals for rebroadcast? Rollin' in dough.

Jeez, Howard- I mean Chatterton never looked good, but Howard, you got old.

Good for you, keep it up... .. ..._{:}@

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom