Howdy from Malaysia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raze

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all! Newly certified OW Diver here. I am from Kuala Lumpur, but spent my childhood growing up in Tulsa, OK. Thus, my life is a struggle between Imperial and Metric, Southern Drawl and Queen's Tongue.

Took my certification with Azmi Dive in Tioman Island, Malaysia. Like any other newbie, I am looking forward to have an informative & great fun here.

Cheers~

Best,
Rez

f4da4c7cf00441685bdb578395a1de48.jpg

Hi There,

Congrats man and welcome to the club of scuba divers !!

Did you get certified from which agency? have you finished advanced as well?

Are you really finding interest in diving? I am just an enthusiastic diver looking for a buddy.

I generally go to Pulau Sibu, a small island near East Coast of Malaysia, once every month for diving. I am planning to Pulau Aur trip also.

Currently I donot have photos available with me, however if you are interested, kindly send me a message.

Thank you.
Hi all! Newly certified OW Diver here. I am from Kuala Lumpur, but spent my childhood growing up in Tulsa, OK. Thus, my life is a struggle between Imperial and Metric, Southern Drawl and Queen's Tongue.

Took my certification with Azmi Dive in Tioman Island, Malaysia. Like any other newbie, I am looking forward to have an informative & great fun here.

Cheers~

Best,
Rez

f4da4c7cf00441685bdb578395a1de48.jpg

Hi. Got my AOWD with PADI in April this year, and I have just concluded 4 dives in Sipadan today. Heading to Mabul and Kapalai tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom