hp 100 doubles with bp&w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nova69400

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a set of hp 100 doubles for sale. current hydro and vip. 300 bar din valves.

apeks ss backplate in excellent condition

Apeks wing in excellent condtion

all gear used in fresh water only

I would like to see $1000 obo

Only reason I'm selling is to buy wife her new equipment. Thanks for looking

Email me at me_tony_mcb at hotmail.com

manifold and valves are 230 bar din... I don't know how i did that!!

I am willing to separate and take offers.

I also didn't mention that the hydro was done in 11/06 and the vip is current untill August.

Price reduced...Apparently my price is too high so, just make an offer. I need money for my wife's new set up

Price reduced...Apparently my price is too high so, just make an offer. I need money for my wife's new set up

where are you located?.....

Near Toledo OH. About a 17 hour drive to Louisiana!!! But I am willing to ship, and will help cover half of the shipping if the sale price is somewhere near my asking price. Thanks for the interest !!

I cannot find a make on the tanks, it's not stamped anywere unless it's under the vip sticker, or the nitrox stickers. I bought these used off of a buddy of mine, who is part owner of a dive shop. the first and only hydro stamps I see on both tanks is 10a06. I'm pretty sure these were bought in 06 at the same time, and made into doubles. I'm texting the original owner as a type this so hopefully he'll know the exact history. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 83
Ok, here's another update:

Tanks are Worthington brand. Made in 2006. pm me a reasonable offer on the tanks if you want them. I'll just take the best offer. Thanks for the interest.

I can say how much they are worth, but you will not like it, so I will not say. The main thing is the hydro date. The tanks are about 1.5 years from a hydro, and depending on the part of the country, a hydro can be expensive. The outsides appear to be in very good shape. The tanks have Thermo valves which IMO are the best, a lot easier to grip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom