hp 100 doubles with bp&w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birch -- not trying to be a negative nancy but if you're not interested in them, why post in my thread?? I know now that my first price of $1000 was a little high, that's why I said to make offers. I will let the market decide, and so far the people who really want them have made some offers. I hope to have them sold by this weekend or maybe next week. The tanks are in great shape,and Hydro testing in NW ohio is not that expensive. I do think that the wing and bp also have value, and not having to search for anything more than some webbing for a harness has added value too. Thanks for looking, and feel free to send me a pm with what you're willing to pay.

Several offers seem to have been made to the OP, but he doesn't seem to have made up his mind how much he wants for his tanks. I think at this point he should make a decision on his asking price. This is not ebay. IMHO, this violates the spirit of the Marketplace and possibly the TOS.

Offers must be clearly explained with all conditions and restrictions outlined upfront.
The offer is no longer clearly explained when there is not a price set.

Competing or counter offers to an advertisement in this forum must be done in a new thread.
OP is trying to take competing offers through PM.

nova,

If you can wait a few weeks there will be hordes of divers heading your way to the Ohio quarries. You can probably sell the tanks without having to ship them - someone will meet you at Whitestar or whatever. Those are very popular tanks in this area.

Have you spent any time here yet ? http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/great-lakes-wrecking-crew/

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new to selling on this forum. I didn't realize I was breaking rules. I just figured that I thought they were worth $1000 and I was wrong. So I figured I'd take PMS for the tanks. Here are my set prices, because, for some reason Carriesal is very upset with the way I ran my thread:

Tanks only: Tanks set up as doubles with bands and manifold $600

BP&Wing: SS apeks Backplate and Apeks doubles wing (60lbs lift) $300

Sorry, I'm new to selling on this forum. I didn't realize I was breaking rules. I just figured that I thought they were worth $1000 and I was wrong. So I figured I'd take PMS for the tanks. Here are my set prices, because, for some reason Carriesal is very upset with the way I ran my thread:

nova,welcome to the forums. My post was not meant to be personal, and I am not upset. This is just business. Most of us looking in the classified are looking for a good deal. Hopefully we have already done our homework and have an idea what is our perceived value for the item(s) we are looking for. As the seller you have the right to ask whatever you think is fair. Sometimes items do not sell at their original asking price and the seller lowers the price to move the item. This happens all the time, but you are jerking us around when you don't post an asking price and start soliciting offers. If this is the way you want to sell your gear, then you need to look at selling on ebay.
Thank you for posting an asking price for the tanks. I sincerely hope you find a buyer.

That's what I thought. In my OP I put $1000 . Then I said I would entertain offers. Really not jerking anyone around. If I had a car for sale, I wouldn't take the first offer right off the bat, just for the sake of selling them. I don't really NEED the money. It would be nice to not have to buy all new gear for my wifey out of pocket, but I will if I need to.

That's what I thought. In my OP I put $1000 . Then I said I would entertain offers. Really not jerking anyone around. If I had a car for sale, I wouldn't take the first offer right off the bat, just for the sake of selling them. I don't really NEED the money. It would be nice to not have to buy all new gear for my wifey out of pocket, but I will if I need to.

$700.00 for both tanks and wing

Keith thanks for the offer! I would take $800 and I'll cover 1/2 shipping. Thanks, Tony

Keith, I saw you're from Upstate New York. I did a ups shipping estimate to Buffalo and it came to $70 dollars. You may be a little more or less than that but I can take $775 and you don't worry about shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom