HP 130 tank, O2 clean + current visual and hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Clearing out some equipment and looking to sell my HP 130. Hydro date of Aug 08, current visual good until August or Sept of this year ( have to double check). The tank is also O2 clean and filled with 32% nitrox.

Local sale only. I'll put up some pictures later tonight when I get home from work.

Robert

No that's way too low. Don't need to sell it and if I can't get a decent price, rather keep it instead. Not sure what the going rate is in Michigan but in California I've seen other tanks going for similar prices. Plus you're saving the cost for O2 cleaning (figure $30 or so) plus a nitrox fill ($10-15) if you're buying local.

Pictures of the tank. Also the hydro is newer than I thought, it's actually from April 09.

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 107
  • tank hydro.jpg
    tank hydro.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 138
  • tank vis and o2 clean.jpg
    tank vis and o2 clean.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 150
If you decide you want to swap for a hp100 that was born last September then please keep me in mind.... and I'm local!

Hmmmnnn, let me wait another week or two and if I don't get any offers, I'll consider the trade + $ although don't really need another tank.

This Eric btw from the DIR trip april 9th?

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom