HSA Buddy Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

enzeddiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to hold an HSA Buddy Course by early June. Divers in the Southern Wisconsin area with over 30 dives, email me at divewisconsin@gmail.com. I am just seeing if there is interest. Bill

Bill Krieger
PADI MSDT 48889
HSA Instructor 2758

For those in the Southern California Area we are also looking at holding an Instructor/Budy course in late May/Early June.

HSA Buddy course is June 6 and 7, still have openings available. Class and confined water in Madison WI area and Open Water in Pearl Lake (South Beloit IL) PM if you want more info. Bill

The HSA Instructor/Dive-Buddy Course in Cypress CA conducts 27-29 June. Class is almost full

As an HSA Buddy, you're there for someone else's enjoyment of being underwater. HSA Buddy course in Southern WI for July 25 and 26 is a couple spots away from being full. pm me for details! Need to know by July 8. If you can't do the one in WI, check into the training in your area. Bill

HSA Instructor/Dive Master & Dive Buddy course in the Los Angeles area 27-29 June is 1 spot away from maximum capacity.

I will host another class in November in the Los Angeles area if there is interest.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom