HSA Scuba Class Starting this Month!! Want in??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Castillo

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Reif Industries and REG Divers are partnering to bring the world of SCUBA Diving to the disabled community here in Southern California. If you are interested in getting your scuba certification please contact me directly at ecastillo@lbaop.org or call the Reif Industries office M-F 10am 5pm at 949-515-4214, during weekends please contact me directly at 949-285-8558. If you were a diver before your accident, here is the perfect opportunity to get your hobby back. DO NOT let any dive shop discourage your from seeking your certification, WE CAN PROVIDE YOU SAFE HSA SCUBA TRAINING!! The world of diving IS open to you. LetÃÔ go get wet!

We also offer HSA buddy training for those certified divers without a physical or mental handicap who would be interested in volunteering with disabled divers. Please contact me for more details and pricing.

Anyone want to sponsor an HSA class so we can start a ÅÇree class?

Eric Castillo :dork2:
NAUI Instructor #48652
HSA Instructor #2920

Back
Top Bottom