HSA Traing in Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Castillo

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all,
Just wanted to let the community know I just finished the HSA Training with Diveheart to become an HSA Instructor. This means I can certify you or your staff as an HSA buddy or certify those of you who have a disability and have a desire to get wet. This is a GREAT class for those of you who work in the dive industry, have friends who are disabled and want to dive, those who work on Charter boats, or anyone who desire more training. Please contact me directly if you would like to set-up a training session. Thank You.

The Festival of Abilities will be held at the Aquarium of the Pacific this Saturday and Sunday. Cody Unser (google her) will be diving and in our Tropical Reef exhibit and presenting to the guest. Please join me for this very special event. Come say hi to me; I will be at the Diveheart booth both days. Thanks!!! Please see the Aquarium of the Pacific's website for more info on this event. Aquarium of the Pacific

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom