Huge thanks to HowardE scubameg!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The NACD decided to purchase a professional booth display for DEMA and other trade shows. We had shopped around a little and then I heard that HowardE does this kind of stuff in addition to everything he does here. Howard and Megan/scubameg run a business called Duck Diver, LLC - Duck Diver, LLC that does website work, marketing, and can even get professional displays. I'll post a photo of it once we set it up at DEMA next week. Anyway, Howard was able to save us several hundred dollars by getting us a display that was priced half of the lowest quote we had received. We're very pleased and wanted to let anyone who may be looking for similar services to make sure to get in touch with Howard and Megan first!

Thanks Duck Diver!!!

Thanks Rob. We're happy to help. Megan and I love our work which supports the dive industry by working as the outsourced marketing for several dive shops and other professionals in the industry. I'm glad we were able to get this project worked into our schedule, especially with the just completed (yesterday) website Home - Innerspace Systems Corp which was a big project with a pressing deadline. We're looking forward to seeing you at DEMA. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom