Hugyfot adjustable flotarm(hugyfloat).

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Issue

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello.

Im going to egypt in december and i have been waiting for Nauticams new version of floatarms but they never show up. Have been waiting for 6month now and im starting to get worried about not getting them for the trip.

So i started to look around the web for alternatives. And i found hugyfot adjuatable floatarms. First i was sceptical but after a while i started to like the concept.

You fill them up with water at a certain deepth. Deeper=more water=less bouyancy.

Hugyfot - HugyFloat Adjustable

Now i wonder if anyone had them, have seen them or heard anything about them. Does it work well? Are the quality good? Etc..

The only downside i can think of is that my rig will be heavier above surface if i want to keep the same bouyancy for next dive. But as i will need over 1500gram for macro and 4arms will give me about 1600g, i dont need that much water inside them,if any. For wide angel i will use two arms, instead of four.

Share you thoughts! Thanks in advance. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom