Huish Outdoors acquires LIQUIVISION

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is always about the $. "Nothing will change" Then everything changes.

Of course it is about the money, that is the whole point of being in business! No one buys a company without making changes unless that company was seriously undervalued and just a good investment as is. Combining call centers is a no brainer as long as the customers continue to get what they need and if the intention is to turn all of these companies into one brand name it is a necessity in the long run. I have no direct experience dealing with any of these companies but it seems to me that if not much has changed as far as quality and the talent involved in making these companies successful is still in place I think they are going to turn this into one large company under one brand name.

Just buy Petrels, IMO...

I dive with two computers most of the time. It mainly depends on my diving profile and which equipment configuration I choose for the dive plan. If I use my long hose / short hose, I use a SPG, an AI Aeris Epic (which I want to replace with an AI Cobalt when they are released) and my Petrel. If I use a more conventional reg configuration, I use the Cobalt and the Petrel.

I love the Cobalt and I love the Petrel; I love my Colt 1911 and I love my Browning BSS; I love my BMW Z3 and my Ford F-150. But I would not say these are replacements for each other. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom