Hull bottom cleaning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its more of a yatch club than a marina, so wo dont actualy have dock space and if there were an electrical problem all the kids swimming would have found out about it by now, sewage isnt a problem, no one stays on the boats in the harbor.

33' at 4.00 a foot is a real nice piece of change for about a half hour job,wheres the boat?! Im all in !!

I use a pressure washer and srub brushes, I'm at Lake Powell, Ut so its fresh water I always have a buddy with me. We get $ 600 for a 75 ft house it takes 3 1/2 hrs to do.

Hi, I work at a marina and just got certified in scuba a few months ago and was wondering if anyone has any basic information about starting a hull clean buisness. Like how much do you charge per foot, do you work alone, how much work do you get, and such? If anyone could give me some tips that would be great, thanks.

In this state (WA) in-water hull cleaning is increasingly regulated, mostly for the "soft" paints. It cause major water quality violations (for the massive copper releases) and all that copper settles out contaminating the harbor sediments worse than they started out. Might want to look into those rules wherever you are...

Back
Top Bottom