Hurghada or Sharm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermatt:
What is Sheesha???? I think I know, but must be sure...

Sheesha = water pipe.

Cheers,
Sebastian.

personally I like Hurghada better than Sharm. Sharm is too artficial, too new, while Hurghada is around for a while. the die spots in Sharm may be neweer, but from Hurghada you still have a lot of option on where you want to dive. i liked the hotel jasmin village because it is reasonable priced, all inclusive, and has a PADI dive basis right on the beach. they offer different tours every day with quite a few boats.

tobacco is in the water pipe, you can choose your flavour, like apple

Hi there,

We have been at Sharm and Hurghada. I think they are both nice places for diving. Anyhow, do not expect too much from them, they are just typical tourist traps with essential attractions. It's also fun to take one day trips to Cairo, Luxor and Valley of the kings.

If you are going to Sharm check out nature reserve called Ras mohammed. I think it's one of the best divesites near Sharm.

Here's few pics from Sharm and few also from Hurghada.

We have allways used Colona dive center which is very good.

Dive safely out here :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom