Sold! Hydraulics International Oxygen Booster Model 3G-SS-20-O For Sale

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

serpentara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale is a Hydraulics International Oxygen Booster model 3G-SS-20-O.

This is a great little booster that is perfect for filling rebreather bottles or with enough time, 40 or 80 ft.³ bail out bottles. It can be driven with a home air compressor at 150 psi. 150 Psi drive gas will allow this to boost to approximately 3300 psi. I currently use a Husky 27 gallon home compressor to drive it.

The input and output connections are set up with Parker ST 5000 psi quick disconnect connectors. These are the same ones sold by Nuvair. Given its small size and compact nature, you are actually able to blend your gases in the bottles themselves.

I designed and 3-D, printed a cooling solution to help when oxygen boosting. But it is not necessary and was just a fun hobby project.

$1700 USD.

Price is firm. Pick up in Burbank, California or shipping at the buyers expense. I have a video of it running on Facebook in some of the Tek Dive sales groups if anyone wants to see it. Username Automaton3 on eBay

Best, Drew Wilson

Attachments

• HI Booster 1.jpg
    HI Booster 1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 115
  • HI Booster 2.jpg
    HI Booster 2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 92
  • HI Booster 3.jpg
    HI Booster 3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 87
Haha, you live in Burbank and rock a Hydraulics International booster, that is funny.

Back
Top Bottom