Hydros Pro availability?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OS357

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Hydros Pro will be in stock?

I ask because I have ordered two and my dealer said they are backordered until the first week in June. Another dealer had stated the last week in August. It would be nice if SP chimed in on this with actual availability.

TIA!

Depends how long ago you ordered it. I think if you ordered it recently, it's not until August (but probably later).

Thanks! I ordered about two weeks ago.

Curious if you would share the source of that?

I was just at the Dive shop on one of the bases here in Okinawa and they had at least 7-8 of them. One was even the camo'd version but most were black

One was even the camo'd version but most were black

Are you sure this is the Hydros Pro and not the Knighthawk? I am not aware of a camo version of the Hydros Pro. Knighthawk comes in Back and Brown Camo. Hydros Pro matches the Nova fin colors (White, Black, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Blue).

I have a new large Hydros available now. Msg me if interested. Full warranty.

I was just at the Dive shop on one of the bases here in Okinawa and they had at least 7-8 of them. One was even the camo'd version but most were black

TY, but I don't think my dealer would be able to get them from Okinawa. Its a long way to Florida and I would think shipping would be the price of the products.

Are you sure this is the Hydros Pro and not the Knighthawk? I am not aware of a camo version of the Hydros Pro. Knighthawk comes in Back and Brown Camo. Hydros Pro matches the Nova fin colors (White, Black, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Blue).

Sounds about right. I am not really up on Scubapro BC's but do remember seeing the Knighthawk one in camo at my dive Shop.

I have a new large Hydros available now. Msg me if interested. Full warranty.

TY for the offer but I have already ordered them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom