Hymark Tanks - Group Buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mike - brand NEW to scuba...buying my first setup.

The convertible (Genesis) valve...does this mean it can be used as a Yoke OR Din valve? Also, the price on your website of $149 for the 80, this includes the Genesis valve?

Thanks!

Hey Mike - brand NEW to scuba...buying my first setup.

The convertible (Genesis) valve...does this mean it can be used as a Yoke OR Din valve? Also, the price on your website of $149 for the 80, this includes the Genesis valve?

Thanks!

Welcome to diving!

Yes, it means you can use it for both :wink:_

If you want to add the valve, its an additional $50. If you want, place the order online, there have been some people who have backed out, and you can take their place....if there are none left, we will call you to see what you would like to do.....?

Sorry guys....I have done my best to get these here ASAP...they are in final inspection right now, and shipping Monday, we should have them next Friday or the following Monday. If anyone is in a Rush for the tanks, please PM me. I know most have expressed they can wait a little longer....The nice thing is ALL the tanks will have a born date of 6-09...pretty sweet to get your tanks the same month they were born....let alone the stringent tests they have undergone to get you the perfect cylinder that will last!

Mike

Mike, any update on an ETA? Hopefully they shipped to you on schedule and will be on the way to us this week.

Regards, Dave.

Mike, any update on an ETA? Hopefully they shipped to you on schedule and will be on the way to us this week.

Regards, Dave.

Unfortunately no.....they are shipping tomorrow to us, and hopefully out to you by the end of the week....I hat to keep apologizing and pushing it back, but I cant help it as its out of my control right now....

Mike

Mike, any update on this?

Mike, any update on this?

They are enroute, and should be here mid next week. I should have a tracking number later today to my destination

Mike,

That's great to hear, I was hoping to have the tanks by winter for Ice Diving. :rofl3:

Thanks for being so patient guys!!! We will have all of the 80s and 40s this Friday guaranteed! Im going to get them out the same day! I apologize for the delays on the part of the manufacturer, but they are finally here! The 72s are shipping this week and I will 100% have them next week and ship the same day.

We have lost a few on the way, all those that are still in the group buy expect a phone call on Friday, to confirm you are still wanting the tanks, and have your shirt size ready to give to me
biggrin.gif

They are here! We will be calling and boxing starting.........NOW
wink.gif

Sorry again for any delays, 72s and 6s are shipping to us today, and we will have them late this week or early next.

Attachments

• PICT1167.JPG
    PICT1167.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 71
  • PICT1170.JPG
    PICT1170.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT1172.JPG
    PICT1172.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 86
  • PICT1171.JPG
    PICT1171.JPG