I be Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaxs

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I had my final today for my Scuba Class. It was at 6am. It was friggen early! I was at school at 5:30am.... to friggen early. Anyways, I took my test and scored a 114/130. So, I passed, YEAH! But, I have to wait 2 weeks before I get my cert card...boooo!

This was a pretty hard test, with CPR, First Aid, Physics, Dive Plans, and oceanagraphy. Well, I will be out there diving soon.... YEAH!!!

shaxs:
Well, I had my final today for my Scuba Class. It was at 6am. It was friggen early! I was at school at 5:30am.... to friggen early. Anyways, I took my test and scored a 114/130. So, I passed, YEAH! But, I have to wait 2 weeks before I get my cert card...boooo!

This was a pretty hard test, with CPR, First Aid, Physics, Dive Plans, and oceanagraphy. Well, I will be out there diving soon.... YEAH!!!

Congratulations!!!

:cheering: WoooHoooo!!! Congrats

Hey congratulations! Did you get a temporary card? I got a temp and then my official PADI card showed up like 2-3 weeks later. You can still rent gear with the temporary card unless ya made the leap and bought all your gear. :)

Lexy:
Hey congratulations! Did you get a temporary card? I got a temp and then my official PADI card showed up like 2-3 weeks later. You can still rent gear with the temporary card unless ya made the leap and bought all your gear. :)

I have everything save a dive computer and a tank :)

Speaking of which, does anyone here dive with an Aeris Atmos 2?

shaxs:
Well, I had my final today for my Scuba Class. It was at 6am. It was friggen early! I was at school at 5:30am.... to friggen early. Anyways, I took my test and scored a 114/130. So, I passed, YEAH! But, I have to wait 2 weeks before I get my cert card...boooo! YEAH!!!

Congrats on your certification!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom