I cannot upload any photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soakedlontra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I tried to upload a photo from my computer to a new post and nothing happened (I did it in the past and it always worked), then I uploaded the photo to my gallery and cut and pasted the link and it did not work.

Are you experiencing some general technical problem or am I doing something wrong/is my account blocked etc?

I'm having the same problem. But if you look on the lower right corner of the dialog box there is some text that says "Basic Loader" or something like that. If you click there you can follow the text and get something uploaded, but the normal button for uploading from your computer doesn't seem to be working.

I had trouble the other day. But then late yesterday I was able to do it.

I tried to upload a photo from my computer to a new post and nothing happened (I did it in the past and it always worked), then I uploaded the photo to my gallery and cut and pasted the link and it did not work.

Are you experiencing some general technical problem or am I doing something wrong/is my account blocked etc?

Can you post screen shots please, as I don't have any issues. Thanks.

Howard, with I click the "insert image" icon, the dialog appears. When I try to click on the "select image" at the bottom, nothing happens. It's as if the hot spot function has been removed.

Try it now.

The "Select Files" button still does not work for me.

I was originally unable to upload a file. I got an error. Then I fixed that and can now upload files.

Your issue of being unable to click something is not really related, and my only suggestion for that issue is to try another browser and see if you still have a problem.

scuba-diving-diver2.gif If I use "basic loader" it works. The only think on SB that doesn't act as a hot spot for me is the "select files" :idk: I turned off some stuff, like Ad Block and all, hoping it would change, but didn't.

Version 31.0.1650.63 m

Google Chrome is up to date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom