I did the Discover scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now it is time for the full cert.

Good luck.

Chad

it's a heck of a blast, eh? if you decide to go further, find a good instructor (any good instructor would be glad to give you references), and have fun!

sounds as if you are hooked congratulations. I am a member of scubaholics anonomous myself.say goodbye to all your former friends who dont scubadive
chris joens

........welcome to the 'collective' Flytyer.....you have been 'assimilated' into the Borg hive-mind.......resistance is futile!

...remember, from now on you'll have to be connected 24/7 to scubaboard.com...to 're-energize'......

That's how I got into SCUBA, and I haven't looked back. Take the lessons when you can from a good instructor and dive safe!

Cheers,

Rick

I may be the first, but I think it's the duty of any diver to warn a potential newbie.....diving is addictive! and there is no known cure!

Find yourself a good instructor, a good LDS, and let us all know how you do getting that first cert.

(BTW -- if you add a few more details to your profile, like your location, you'll soon find out that you probably have dive buddies in the neighbourhood)

the language
DivingGal once bubbled...
neighbourhood

the names
GearHead once bubbled...

the addiction
joens once bubbled...
scubaholics anonomous

the good advice
scubapunk-17055 once bubbled...
find a good instructor
ckharlan66 once bubbled...
now it is time for the full cert.

the passion
Flytyer once bubbled...
All I have to say at this time is Un Believable.

:wavey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom