I Don't Understand Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just completely support any business to practice the model they choose. Nothing wrong with being different. People rather b!+ch about how this store does things they don't like rather than just shop somewhere else. I believe in personal choice. Freedom goes both ways

Sure, just as I support businesses invoking practices that are self-destructive by pushing clients away and creating a self-made path to their own ruin....when they go out of business it reduces competition for healthy businesses and creates space for new businesses to enter the market if there is a gap that needs to be filled.

I am not sure if it is funny or sad to watch businesses tank because of crappy business strategy and tactics, especially when a simple change in paradigm could go a long way to reduce their struggle.

As I said, à chacun ses goutes.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom