I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I find it amazing that cliques can form on public forums. People get into their own little discussion groups, others may chime in, but aren't really "welcomed" additions to the discussion. Has anyone else noticed this?

Oh yeah, one more thing...don't be offended if my group doesn't respond to you (JUST KIDDING - LOL!).

you bet i've noticed, but it's less true on this board than many others...

I find it amazing that a group starts up, and other people fell the need to butt in like they own that group!! Kind of the same thing right?

Oh and I'm sorry, we're you saying something?

hnladue:
I find it amazing that a group starts up, and other people fell the need to butt in like they own that group!! Kind of the same thing right?

Oh and I'm sorry, we're you saying something?
Who's your daddy?!?

kristi hager:
Doesn't this belong in "Whine and Cheese"???
Nope. If I were whining, I'd say somethig like, "Man, I HATE people who form cliques on public forums and don't include me!" I'm just stirring the pot a little. I don't care that I'm not in everyone's inner circle, I just find it amazing that social habits still happen even when people are not face to face. Just an observation, not a whine.

I think it's pretty much human nature, unfortunately.

Did I Ask You To Join My Group!?!?!?!?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom