I got a......what do I got?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robertarak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
OK compressor gurus...what do I have here? I think Bauer Mariner. It appears to have auto drains. It also appears that the third stage gauge line sheared of the compressor...not even sure where it goes.
It needs a complete rebuild (among other things). I have to find manuals and part.

20130531_193825[1].jpg

Yup that tag says it is a Mariner, single phase. Has a 230v, 7.5 hp motor and the final safety is set at 3500 psi. What it doesn't say is what filtration and options it has. If you are planning to run the unit at home, you may have starting issues with standard residential 230v, single phase. The 3rd (final) stage gauge line usually is connected at the pmv outlet, runs to the air pressure switch and continues on to the the gauge.

BTW, if they still have records from '95, you can give them the serial number and they can get you a manual for that exact unit. you'll have to pay for it of course. It will be an operators manual. Not sure if you can get a workshop manual.

I can match your serial # and give you the manual at no charge. I can also provide you with OEM parts and filters if you need them.

Sean Batchelder V.P.

Compressed Air Supplies & Equipment, Inc.
BAUER Authorized Sales & Factory Service

800 Old Griffin Rd #3
Dania, FL. 33004

Phone: 954-929-4462 Fax: 954-929-4463
www.CompressedAirSupplies.com
E-Mail:CompAirSupply@att.net

Robert, when you get it working properly again, feel free to bring it over to my house. I'll keep it here on the island for you. Tee hee!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom