I have one day to dive the best Perth, what do you recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tovster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi fellow divers. I’ll be in Perth for a few days in mid-September, and I’ll have only one day to dive my heart out in Perth. I’ve never been there before. Where should I dive and which operator do you recommend? I'm not interested in macro as much as the larger marine life. (I live in Indo so I get so see all the macro I want in Bali)

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Tod

Ammo Jetty. Shore dive just south of Fremantle. My fave Perth dive. Can hire gear and drive yourself.

Or Rottnest Island if you happen to be there on a day the dive boat goes. It's not a daily trip. Rottnest will have bigger stuff. Like great whites...lol :jaws:

Rottnest - worth a boat trip out -Dolphin Dive in Welshpool or Perth Scuba in Canning Vale will see you right.

If you're a wreck fanatic there's also a couple of hours drive South the HMAS Swan wreck - but - it will be a big day so I would probably stick with rotto

ETA - Yes, wetpup is correct ammo jetty - if you like climbing sand dunes higher than Everest to dive :p

Sorry I forget about shore diving - Rockingham wreck trail (don't expect Trukk more a shopping trolley and a small plane type stuff - is also available from shore. If you google Rockingham wreck trail has all the info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom